Being the best quality buffalo meat exporter in India, we know the Quality of our buffalo meat is directly related to how are the buffaloes raised.
JQE as an export oriented establishment is HACCP compliant and operates strictly in accordance with Codex and OIE Code; rigorously hygiene and sanitation norms are being pursued to match international standards. Our process is strictly carried out by Islamic Shariah in supervision by Jamiat-Ulama-I-Hind representatives.
- All our buffaloes are raised without the use of added hormones or antibiotics.
- We never feed animal by-products or any of the vast arrays of chemical based feeds.
- We do not use growth hormones or other additives that change the naturally delicious flavor of the meat – just wholesome diet of grass and grain, right from the sunny pastures and rich soil.
- Our grain offered animals are out of the range from birth until approx. 18 months of age.
- At that time they are brought into smaller pastures where we offer quality hay and cracked corn for a few months before processing.
- Each of these nutritive supplements is offered separate and free choice. This assures that they will eat only what they desire.
- Our animals are not force-fed with a mixed ration in a bunk like so many buffalo are today.
We are keen to deliver best quality buffalo meat products. So, we immensely take care of hygiene and other contaminating factors. All our employees are encouraged to strictly follow the hygiene methods. We pay attention to our equipment also to be well sanitized. JQE follows the international standard to ensure best quality buffalo meat products to our clients.